Reset Printer Canon MP140, MP160, MP180, MP210, MP220, MP460, MP470, MP500, MP510, MP530, MP600, MP610, MP800, MP820, MP810, MP830, MP960, MP970
First you must Turn off the printer
- Hold the Resume Button (red circle in the triangle), add a printer (click “Power”) an indicator light green.
- Hold the Power Button, release the Resume Button.
- Not releasing the Power Button, double click “Resume” and release Both Buttons.
- Click “Resume” for Four times
- Once you click “Power”, to confirm the selected action (reset counter absorber). To disable the printer “Power” button to click again.